We spotted Blabla included in the recent Buzzfeed article “31 Amazing Online Stores You’ve Never Heard Of”. We loved reading through this post and found a few new favorite sites to shop ourselves (Arro Home and Hygge & West). Check out the article here and share it with your friends who haven’t heard of us yet!
We were also inspired to share some of our favorite online shops.
1. Leif Need to find a great gift for your friend who is impossible to shop for? We think you’ll find the perfect present on this site. This Brooklyn based online shop carries a beautifully curated collection of accessories and home goods that, they proclaim, “add a unique touch to day-to-day living” and we agree!
2. Honeycomb Studio We adore everything Courtney Hamill hand makes in her small batch porcelain shop. If you’re looking for a great housewarming gift, her bud vases and apothecary bottles will definitely fit the bill. We also love that she’s a fellow Atlanta based maker.
3. Mast Brothers Love chocolate? So do we, and Mast Brothers makes some of the best! If you can’t make it to their stores in Brooklyn or London, you can order the chocolate bars directly on their website and they offer free shipping in the US. http://mastbrothers.com/
4. The-CommonsThis Brick and Mortar in Charleston, SC also has an online shop, and they source inspirational American Made Goods for the home. The pieces are modern, timeless, and definitely unique!
5. More & Co.The product selection at More & Co. is in constant motion, revolving around differen themes or sets of ideas every few months. They carefully curate each assortment of goods, resulting in extra special items. From handmade ceramics to clothing they have great gifts for adults and littles.
6. Oh Happy Day Party ShopWe are long time fans of the Oh Happy Day Blog, and her launching a party shop is a dream come true. One stop shopping for all your party supply needs, plus many of the items make for fun little gifts too. From DIY party supplies, to temporary tattoos, they’ve got it all.